Call for last minute posters
Deadline for last minute posters: 26 April 2019
Last minute poster submission
Please see also: Dates to Note
Please submit proposed contributions (oral or poster) in form of a two pages abstract
(max. 1 MB, max 4.500 characters). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Please enter a summary description (max. 400 characters) in the free text field.
Multiple submisson are possible, the selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics:
- Implementing safe, innovative & cost-effective water reuse solutions
- Agricultural reuse
- Industrial reuse
- Urban reuse including landscape irrigation (non potable)
- Groundwater recharge
- Small-scale/decentralized systems
- Potable reuse (surface water augmentation and groundwater recharge)
- Direct potable reuse
- Integrated reuse systems (industrial, urban, rural)
- Reuse in developing countries
- Adopting water reuse
- Operation, maintenance and service arrangements
- Monitoring and compliance
- Market acceptance of reuse solutions
- Public perception, engagement, and acceptance
- Risk management
- Regulation and governance
- Social and economic perspectives
- Partnerships for reuse scheme development/ Industrial symbiosis
- Case studies: from 0% up to 100% reuse
- Solving water reuse bottlenecks
- Extending the limits of traditional treatments
- Developing risk assessment models: microbial and chemical components
- Innovative treatment technologies and applications/
- New reuse concepts
- Water, food, and energy nexus in reuse
- Energy/ Nutrient recovery
- Concentrate and residual management
- Overcoming institutional and legal barriers
- Integrating reuse in existing systems
- Recent experiences in developing EU regulations
Organiser and contact
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 7564-254